Game copier programs will allow you to create backup copies of your original games, which will keep your game CD in perfect working condition. The legitimacy of this process depends on how you use the program and in most countries; you can copy games legitimately as long as you keep the initial game and will never sell the duplicates in any way possible.
Now that you understand the rules that should be followed when copying games, the next thing that you need to know is how to create copies. This process can be easy for some people, but there are others who need more instruction regarding this procedure.
In order to successfully create copies of your games, you only need to follow five very simple steps. This article will be showing these steps to you in order to help you protect your originals from damages and scratches. Here are the five easy steps that you need to do:
– Install the program in your computer. Follow the prompt in order to successfully install the program.
– Insert the original game CD in your computer.
– Launch the game copier that you purchased and let the computer read your original copy.
– Using the user-interface of the program create a backup of the original game.
– Take the original CD out, then insert a blank disc, and finally burn your game duplicate.
This is how you can create copies of your game. Now, you can enjoy your favorites, without worrying about it getting damaged or scratched. Just make sure that you will never give these copies to any one in any form, because software companies are dealing with copyright infringement seriously. Be responsible enough when using this program because if not, it can cause your great problems in the future.